Thursday, October 15, 2015

It's My Birthday and I Want to ...

FREE!!!
Give you a FREE book!!! 
(click anywhere you see "free" for a link to the Kindle Store)

You get a free e-book! 
You get a free e-book!

Not what you were expecting me to say? 
Well, that's not the only thing I want to do today (picture me eating lots of cake, drinking lots of wine, spinning with my arms open in the fall foliage, ripping wrapping paper and tossing it over my shoulder ... you know typical birthday behavior). Ahem. Anyway, you have to admit a free book is a marvelous place to start the celebration of the 42nd anniversary of my birth!

The best part?
The free-athon goes all weekend!

If you read it and loved it, please share it! 
review would be like a gift!!!

Thank you to all my readers :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome and Encouraged! I would love to hear your thoughts, reactions or just say, "hi".