Friday, May 22, 2015

Dandelion Wishes!



Today I'm so excited to share a few dandelion wishes with you 
and the new cover for Going Barefoot in Greener Grass! 

My children will tell you one of their favorite joys of summer is plucking a dandelion puff and sending those seeds scattering in the breeze! Here's my daughter offering up a puff for me to place a wish upon:


There's something about this so-called weed! I will admit, as a gardener, I have evicted a few dandelions from over-powering my flower beds. Otherwise, they are a lovely reminder of warmer days and wishful thinking!



As for wishes, I hope you'll love the new cover of Going Barefoot in Greener Grass. I chose a single dandelion seed full of wishes because it reminded me how the characters, Bethany and Olivia, wish for a life on the greener side of the fence.


*And if you're wishing for a bargain, consider your wish granted! 
ON SALE NOW for $2.99!!!

So what's your dandelion wish?


Here's hoping all your wishes come true!

------------------------------------------
For more information on Blog Hostess, Audry Fryer,
check out her website: www.audryfryer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome and Encouraged! I would love to hear your thoughts, reactions or just say, "hi".