Friday, February 13, 2015

Five Friday Funnies: Awkward Valentines




It's time again for Five Friday Funnies. Woo hoo! In the spirit of this holiday of love and romance, I present you with these Valentine's Day cards that can't go wrong (well, on second thought, maybe they could go very, very wrong).  Enjoy! Some are funny. Some are pun-ny. And some are just plain awkward.

#1 If you want romance, you gotta go with Shakespeare, right?!?

8 Valentines To Win A History Lover's Heart

#2 If you want to butter up your Valentine ...

Il_fullxfull-424753849_eotm

#3 Pour a martini and add ...

Il_fullxfull-422271960_lcsr


#4 Nobody does romance like Pumba.

Pumba’s a total perv. | 12 Disney Valentines That Will Destroy Your Childhood

#5  Who needs heart shaped love letters when a Venn Diagram can get right to the point?

Hahaha I don't know why this made me laugh so much but it totally did!



Happy Valentine's Day!!!! I love my readers!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome and Encouraged! I would love to hear your thoughts, reactions or just say, "hi".