Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Shhh ... It's a Secret!

Hi Friends!  I haven't been coming up with clever blog posts lately and there's a good reason.  I have been hard at work baking up a second novel that's spicy with drama and sweet with humor.

Shh ... It's a Secret.  You can find a sneak peek of my next novel, Secrets, Lies and Apple Pies, right here (click on the page tab above entitled "Shh ... It's a Secret" for an excerpt of the beginning scene).  If you like what you see and want to read more, then you're in luck.  I'm going to do something crazy - my first draft will be available for FREE for a limited time at the end of May.  If you want to be in on the fun of helping me make this novel a bestseller (fingers crossed and wishful thinking in place), leave me a message here or on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Audry-Fryer-Author/207222035989970?fref=ts  When the first draft of Secrets, Lies and Apple Pies goes up for sale for free on Kindle and Nook, I'll let you know!  Plus, every person who provides me feedback will be offered the chance to be listed in the book's acknowledgements.


I hope you enjoy the sneak peek and while you're at it, check out the page tab for the excerpt for my first novel, Going
Barefoot in Greener Grass.  With the warm weather here to stay, now is the perfect time to for a read that's kick-off-your-shoes fun!
Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Going-Barefoot-Greener-Grass-ebook/dp/B004O6MR2A
Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/going-barefoot-in-greener-grass-audry-fryer/1107351346?ean=2940013595170





One Last Thing: 
Happy Mother's Day!

Here's to my mom who shared her love of reading with me and to moms everywhere! 

(Oh, and keeping with the Mother's Day theme, I have two guest posts coming up this month discussing motherhood.  Plus, as an added bonus, you'll find a quirky mother/daughter exchange in each of my excerpts - Enjoy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome and Encouraged! I would love to hear your thoughts, reactions or just say, "hi".