Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sending Love to my Readers!




Hopefully Vaelentine’s Day and everyday is finding you well loved.  On this day of love, I would like to share my love and appreciation to all my readers!

Today is my 100th post!  I can’t believe it! 

And this month, has marked the TWO YEAR anniversary of All Things Audry!

 10,000 

And finally, All Things Audry has surpassed 10,000 page views!

Thank you for every “like”, “share”, retweet” and most meaningfully, words of encouragement.

Love,
Audry

P.S.  – If you’d follow me on twitter, I’d love it! "@AudryFryer"

Secrets, Lies and Apple Pies (a.k.a. Novel #2) update: Writing the ending - so exciting!  What a perfect day to write a "love" scene (as in, I love you - mind out of the gutter, people- although there are some spicy love scenes earlier in the story.)  Anyway, I'm feeling inspired by the Jon Cusak scene in Say Anything, but I doubt I'll be writing about a boom box!

Love it if you'd check out my first novel, Going Barefoot in Greener Grass:
Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Going-Barefoot-Greener-Grass-ebook/dp/B004O6MR2A
Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/going-barefoot-in-greener-grass-audry-fryer/1107351346?ean=2940013595170
Ah, barefoot, green grass and thoughts of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome and Encouraged! I would love to hear your thoughts, reactions or just say, "hi".