Wednesday, February 1, 2012

One candle, A Slice of Cheesecake and a Blogiversary

One year ago yesterday, I put up my first post entitled, "My Story", and then immediately wondered, “Now, what the hell am I going to write about?”

Fortunately, inspiration struck and 47 posts later (including today's), All Things Audry has reached the one year mark!

Mostly viewed by my family and friends here in the United States, this blog has pageviews from around the world - traveling farther than I ever personally have.  Hello to my international friends in Germany, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Slovenia, Russia, France, Canada, Romania and China! (That's so cool!) 

Last month, this blog had 288 visitors and in the past year, that number stands at 3,698 pageviews and counting!  

So, what were the most popular posts?  "Thank You" from February 22, 2011 tops the list - either people really like a genuine note of appreciation or google sent a bunch of internet searches for thank you cards my way!  Now, second place is one of my favorite posts, "I'm no expert, but..." from March 11, 2011.  I'm no expert, but I think I'm going to keep writing posts like this one.  Rounding out the top five (because a good title can you far in this world) are "Roasting a Weiner on a Hot Topic Fire", "It's a Barbie World" and "Having a bad hair day?"    

The post I will award with an Honorble Mention and one I recommend that you check out is "So ... I Got Kicked Out of the Dentist Office" July 5, 2011.  As unbelievable as it seems, this story really happened.  It was the first time I lived through one of life's little insane moments and was somehow happy because if nothing else, I could blog about it!

Happy Blogiversary!  Enjoy this virtual slice of cheesecake (pictures may be worth 1,000 words but they're also zero calories and dairy-free - even if you lick your screen - but please try to restrain yourself!)

I leave you with a few of my favorite picts (not stolen from the internet, but that were taken with my own camera) from the past year:


  
 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome and Encouraged! I would love to hear your thoughts, reactions or just say, "hi".